IBL News | New York
In an effort to understand how AI can be applied in the fight against COVID-19, Udacity is organizing a virtual two-day, free conference on May 12th and 13th.
The “AI for Healthcare in the Time of COVID-19” event will gather through leaders who work at the intersection of technology and medicine.
This conference will offer a blend of panel discussions, keynote speakers, and breakout sessions that will include topics such as AI to detect disease, ethics in AI, deciphering the data of COVID-19, and advancements in wearable technology.
Topics will be specifically covering:
- Predicting Disease with AI, How AI Improves Clinical Decision-making
- How AI is Helping Fight the Spread of COVID-19
- Can AI Predict & Prevent the Next Pandemic?
- Ethics in AI and Preventing Bias in Healthcare and Diagnosis
- Top Use Cases in AI & How to Scope Them
- What’s on the Cutting-edge of AI?
Udacity instructors who are currently creating the coursework for the upcoming AI for Healthcare Nanodegree program will lead working sessions. Participants will be able to collaborate on a project and gain practical skills in AI within healthcare. Registration is open.