IBL Education owns a film & video studio in the New York City area specialized in large-scale productions at the highest quality and lowest cost. We are able to slash the cost of any professional production by 50 percent.
Producing Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees or course series requires a huge amount of effort and a significant financial investment, primarily because dozens of hours of quality video are needed. That’s where IBL comes in.
We’ve been fortunate to work for organizations such as The New School, The George Washington University, New York University (NYU), Cemex / Deloitte, JP Morgan Chase, Qatar Foundation and Modern States Education Alliance / The College Board, among others. [See what they say]
These are some of the productions developed in our studios:
Introduction to Architectural Drawing
Business and Management
Principles of Management
Introductory Business Law
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Supply Chain Fundamentals
Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
Personal Security Essentials
Designing Care Services and Systems
Designing Care Experiences
History of the United States I
History of the United States II
Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648
Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present
IBL produces self-paced, global course series with the highest-quality standards and compelling pricing. Our courses include:
- Effective pedagogy with engaging learning sequences. MIT and Harvard University pioneered methodology.
- Hollywood-style, studio-produced video-driven courses.
- Adaptive learning. Our adaptive engine powers courses with individualized learning and assessments pathways. It decides which problem or content resource to serve next based on the learning objectives and student’s performance.
- Social, collaborative learning. Foster community through peer collaboration and social engagement.
- AI-driven analytics to monitor students’ engagement and performance.
- AI-driven predictive analytics.
- Cloud-based labs.
- Certificates and micro-credentials.
- Blockchain-based certificates and students’ transcripts and data stored with the highest security.