Microsoft and edX.org teamed up to design and offer five online courses intended to help guide K-12 school leaders on challenges and opportunities of education transformation.
These on-demand courses will include the latest research, current technologies, and proven approaches to learning design from MIT professors and other educators from two other top universities. Registration is open for new school leadership online courses with edX.
- Launching Innovation in Schools – MIT.
Become a change leader and take the first step in launching instructional improvement initiatives in K12 education to improve teaching and learning.
- Design Thinking for Leading and Learning – MIT. A hands-on course for education leaders to learn about design thinking and explore how it can transform classroom learning and school communities.
- Leading Change: Go Beyond Gamification with Gameful Learning – The University of Michigan. Learn the tools to support gameful learning environments that foster personalized, engaged learning.
- Leading Ambitious Teaching and Learning – The University of Michigan.
Learn why ambitious teaching and learning may be the key to global educational improvement and how to put it into practice.
- Deep Learning Through Transformative Pedagogy – The University of Queensland. Learn powerful teaching strategies and effective learning activities to enhance deep learning.