When it comes to promoting online courses and learning activities, there are many ways we use while working with our clients. Let us share some of them:
- Blogs and social media sites. We update them 2 or 3 times a week with engaging, useful and informative content.
- Short, free courses –and/or MOOCs– production. Giving things for free builds more engagement with existing and potential customers, and it allows to generate new leads and grow our community.
- eBooks. We publish a new one every month. They contain 10 – 20 pages and they have very clear and useful information. Ebooks have become very useful lead generators. eBooks as well as courses can be created by opinion leaders; they can become our best advocates.
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly informative newsletters. We share info about customers’ content, industry news and leaders, interviews.
- Forums. We start discussions, come up with new ideas, and get feedback and ideas just by listening to people.
- Testimonials and customer stories. We post positive examples of people who enjoyed our courses.